I have 2 50/60's era capguns. The guns have the word "Rebel" on each side, just under the barrel. Can anyone tell me what I've got & approx. value?

The guns are silver in color, with light tan grips. The grips have the letter "K" in a circle.

Dave Conlin asked this on Aug 15, 2014 Posted in Classifieds & Listings0 answers

Add an answer to this question

0 answers +0 votes
Add answer Cancel

0 answers